Our scope of Property Management Encompasses the Following:
- Complimentary Rent Analysis and Rent Ready Estimate
- Aggressive Advertising/Marketing including our area MLS (NO ADDITIONAL FEES)
- Listing syndicated out to 200+ Top Websites including Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow & Craigslist
- Access to our Database of over 1,400 Qualified Prospective Tenants looking to Rent a Home in your area – Some Rent Before they go on the Market using this List
- Extensive Tenant Screening: Credit/Background Check including Proof of Income/Rental History
- Monthly Collection and Disbursements: Auto Debit/Online Payments Accepted from Tenants
- Direct Deposit to Owners Account Early Each Month
- Documented Tenant Communication: Work Orders/Needed Repair Calls
- Professional Vendors On-Call with Preferred Pricing including Handyman
- Online Transparent 24/7 Access via Owner Portal to View Work Orders, Invoices, Income, Expenses, etc.
- Year End Tax Statements with Income and Expense Breakdown
- Monthly Rental Tax Filing with the City
- Statutory Agent for Owners Out of State
- Discounted Home Warranties
- Client First Customer Service
- Less than 3% Vacancy Rate
- We Don’t get Paid Until We Rent the Home
- Professional Supervised Rehab Services Available
- Monthly Home Value Market Snapshot
- Lease Preparation/Signing
- $500 Marketing Fee Total – $250 goes to Tenant’s Agent & $250 to Signature as the Listing Agent
- $99 One Time Prop Set Up Fee – Pays Bank Set up Fees, City License Fees, etc.
- 8% per Month While Rented – Minimum of $75/Month
- $0 While Vacant
- Properties are typically Rented within 30 days depending on Price, Condition and Location.
- Long term tenants are common today with the large amount of people who cannot qualify for a mortgage due to short sales or foreclosures which means less turn over and less costs.
Reviews from Other Clients
“Thank you Megan for your efforts in managing my property in AZ. You have been very responsive and do a great job in keeping me updated. It has been a pleasure working with you and I would highly recommend.” -Nathan S.
“Megan and her team have done an awesome job of managing my properties in AZ. They are always there looking after my interests and that of my tenants. Being Canadian it’s also great having someone that know the rules and regulations. Would not hesitate to recommend Signature Realty. Thanks Megan” -Andre P.
” Everyone at Signature Realty is friendly and knowledgeable. I always have questions and without exception those questions are answered almost immediately. I have been a client for over a year, and I have always been impressed with their professionalism and kindness. They treat you as a friend and not as just another business associate. If you have a question about real estate in Arizona, there is no one else I would contact. You will be amazed with Megan, Jason, Jacki, and everyone else at Signature Realty Solutions & Property Management!” -Dennis H.